Since Relay does not currently offer need-based scholarships or grants, the FAFSA is just one step of the financial aid request process. You must also complete the other three documents for the form of aid that you are requesting (TEACH grant or direct loan).
- I completed my FAFSA. When will I hear back about my loan request?
- What is a federal direct loan and how do I apply? (2019-2020 school year)
- How much can I take out in loans?
- Am I eligible for a federal direct loan?
- Can I use my federal financial aid to pay for a prior balance?
- How are loans disbursed at Relay and how are refunds calculated?
- When will I receive my federal aid refund?
- How much will I have to repay?
- Can I defer payments on my federal loans from previous institutions while I’m at Relay?