Since Relay does not currently offer need-based scholarships or grants, the FAFSA is just one step of the financial aid request process. You must also complete the other three documents for the form of aid that you are requesting (TEACH grant or direct loan).
- What is a federal direct loan and how do I apply?
- Am I eligible for a federal direct loan?
- How do I calculate my federal aid eligibility?
- How do I fill out my FAFSA?
- When will I hear back from SFS after I complete my FAFSA?
- How are loans disbursed at Relay and how are refunds calculated?
- How much will I have to repay?
- Can I defer payments on my federal loans from previous institutions while I’m at Relay?