Yes! All of our Relay Teaching Residents are full-time employees of their placement schools and as such they earn a salary with benefits comparable to the other staff members in the building. This includes health benefits and school-wide time off (e.g. spring break). Furthermore, because of the partnership that we have with local schools, our residents are often hired as full-time teachers by their residency schools after completion of the program.
- What is Teacher Pathways' Plagiarism Policy?
- What does the partner school interview process look like?
- When and how will I find my school placement?
- What will I teach as a teacher-in-residence?
- How will schools know when I am ready to interview for a teacher-in-residence role?
- Where can I find information about obtaining my teaching certification (for entering 2019 students)?
- As a Relay Teacher in Residence will I receive any benefits, such as medical and dental care?
- I need technical support with Vidcruiter, the video interview platform.