What are the minimum score requirements for admissions?
Relay does not have a minimum score requirement. We recognize that your score is only one indicator of success in graduate school.
While we do not have a minimum score requirement, we encourage applicants to target the following scores:
- GRE General Test score at or above the 50% percentile for all subject areas (Verbal = 151, Quantitative = 153, Writing = 3.5)
- Miller Analogies Test score at or above the 50% percentile for the Scaled Score (400) and 50% for the intended major and total group percentile rank
When is the deadline to take, and submit my score report for, the GRE General Test or Miller Analogies Test?
The deadline to submit your GRE General Test or Miller Analogies Test is September 1, 2019.
Do I have to submit an official GRE General Test or Miller Analogies Test score report?
- All applicants applying to the New York MAT program are required to submit either their GRE General Test or Miller Analogies Test official score report.
- For applicants who have not yet taken the GRE General Test or Miller Analogies Test, you are required to submit proof that you have registered for the test. The registration must contain your name, the test type and the date that the test is scheduled.
How do I share my official score report or registration with Relay?
- Please visit your personalized Admissions Checklist on your Status Page.
- On your Admissions Checklist, click GRE General Test & Miller Analogies Test Registration or Score Report.
- Select whether you have registered for, or taken, the GRE General Test or Miller Analogies Test.
- If you select that you have registered for the test, enter the date that you are registered to take the test and then upload your proof of test registration.
- If you select that you already took the test, enter your score(s) and then upload your official score reports.
- For the GRE, upload and enter the following: GRE Verbal Score, GRE Quantitative Score, GRE Writing Score
- For the Miller Analogies Test, upload and enter the following: MAT Scaled Score, MAT Intended Major Percentile Rank, MAT Total Group Percentile Rank