What are the minimum score requirements for admissions?
Relay does not have a minimum score requirement. We recognize that your score is only one indicator of success in graduate school.
While we do not have a minimum score requirement, we encourage applicants to target the following scores:
- GRE General Test score at or above the 50% percentile for all subject areas (Verbal = 151, Quantitative = 153, Writing = 3.5)
Do I have to submit an official GRE General Test report?
- All applicants applying to the New York MAT program are required to submit either their GRE General Test score report.
- For applicants who have not yet taken the GRE General Test you are required to submit proof that you have registered for the test. The registration must contain your name, the test type and the date that the test is scheduled.
How do I share my official score report or registration with Relay?
- Please visit your personalized Admissions Checklist on your Status Page.
- On your Admissions Checklist, click GRE General Test Registration or Score Report.
- Select whether you have registered for, or taken, the GRE General Test.
- If you select that you have registered for the test, enter the date that you are registered to take the test and then upload your proof of test registration.
- If you select that you already took the test, enter your score(s) and then upload your official score reports.
- For the GRE, upload and enter the following: GRE Verbal Score, GRE Quantitative Score, GRE Writing Score.