Please kindly wait one week (5 business days) from the date your transcript was marked as received on your checklist for it to appear as approved. Due to high volume, it can take 5 days for your checklist to be updated once we have received and reviewed your transcript. Please note that we prioritize the review of transcripts where you earned or are earning your bachelor's degree.
- How do I apply to Relay? What is Relay’s admissions process?
- What materials are required to complete an application to Relay?
- How do I submit transcripts to apply to Relay?
- How do I apply if I haven't graduated yet?
- How do I apply to Relay if I earned credit from a non-U.S. (international) institution?
- How long does it take for my materials to be marked as received?
- I submitted my transcript over a week ago and it’s showing as missing on my checklist. What do I do?
- My checklist shows my transcript as “Received” over a week ago, but it’s not showing as “Approved by Relay” on my checklist. What should I do?
- My Admissions Checklist shows that my application is “Under Review.” What does that mean?
- What does “Priority: Official Undergraduate Transcript" and "Transcript Showing Bachelor's Degree Earned" mean?