You have the option of passing a class, exam, or submitting an AP Score Report to satisfy your deficient credits. Reference the Credit Deficiency Guide for guidance on which course or exams you can take to satisfy your deficient credits and how to submit proof to Relay.
- What are the new NY State certification requirements for teachers pursuing a Students with Disabilities: Adolescent 7-12 Generalist certificate?
- New York Program Overview
- Meet the New York Dean
- Contact Relay New York
- New York Teacher Certification Requirements
- New York City Campus Programming
- Overview of Relay NYC Campus
- Relay NYC Student Shared Spaces and Policies
- How do I apply and get recommended for my Transitional B Certificate?
- How will I know if my NYS Certificate has issued? How can I check the status of my certificate?