When taking your exam, you must indicate that you would like your scores sent to Relay Graduate School of Education. You will know when we have received and reviewed your scores by the requirement on your online status page changing from a red X to a green check mark.
If you have any questions through this process, please be sure to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exam Specific Information
- To send your test results to Relay electronically, you must provide the test center with the following information:
- Name: Relay Graduate School of Education
- Address: 25 Broadway 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10004
- *IELTS does not use an institution code.
- If you did not select to send your scores to Relay when taking your exam, you can reach out to the testing center and request that they send your scores to Relay after your results have been released.
- *Note, you can request this up to 2 years after you have taken the exam.
- All IELTS test centers worldwide are able to send scores electronically to our institution.
- You must provide the identifying information listed above when requesting scores be sent to Relay.
- Please note, it will take up to 15 days following taking the exam for Relay to be able to access your scores.
- For more information, visit the IELTS website here.
- School code: C597
- Please use that code to indicate that you would like Relay to be a score recipient when completing your exam.
- If you did not indicate that you would like your scores sent to Relay, you may contact your test center and ask that they send your scores approximately one week after taking your exam.
- Please note, it may take up to 14 days for your scores to be available to Relay reviewers.
For more information, visit the TOEFL website here.