To enroll in the Relay Teaching Residency, all candidates must have a resident teaching position with one of our school partners. At this time, none of Relay’s school partners where placement support is available are able to sponsor visas for Relay Residents. Please note, Relay has no control over whether partner schools will sponsor a visa as all final hiring decisions are made by the partner. That being the case, candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship to be eligible for Placement Support.
- Who can I contact for more information about the Relay Teaching Residency?
- What are the Steps in the Relay Residency Selection and Placement Process?
- When should I apply to the Relay Residency Placement Program?
- How is Relay Teaching Residency different from other teacher-preparation programs?
- What is the Relay Residency Placement Program?
- What is Relay looking for in a candidate?
- What are the basic eligibility requirements for Relay Teaching Residency Placement Support?
- Work Authorization for the Relay Teaching Residency
- How to Submit your IELTS and TOEFL Scores to Relay
- Teacher Pathways English Language Proficiency Policy