Joining the Kappa Delta Pi society will give you access to a variety of discounts, benefits, and professional development opportunities and resources. If you were not able to attend the interest meetings, you can find a recording of the second meeting here.
Becoming a Member
In order to be a member, Graduate Student Requirements include
- Have graduate standing in an institution offering an education degree and have the intent to continue academically and professionally in the field of education;
- Demonstrate leadership attributes and commitment to equity;
- Have completed at least two terms and 6 credit hours in Relay GSE
- Demonstrate a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher for all graduate coursework completed or ranking in the upper 18.75% of the institution or school.
When you are ready please follow the steps below to get started on your application:
- Go to www.kdp.org
- Find and click the Members tab, then click become a member.
- Scroll down to Student/Chapter Membership (even if you are faculty or alumni), then click on Find a University
As a reminder, you will be required to submit a $50 (1 year)/ $85 (2 years) national fee and a $15 local fee (per year). Please note that you can still be a Kappa Delta Pi member once you become and/or are alumni and your membership can be renewed at any time online.