Beginning the fall of 2020, enrolled students in Relay are assigned a student email address. The student email is used for all Relay communications and cannot be changed as your primary email in our systems.
Accessing Your Account For The First Time
- If you are logged in to Microsoft O365 or another Microsoft inbox (for example, for work or another school email), please log out before continuing.
- Set up your Student Portal (http://relay1.okta.com) This is where you will sign-in to access all your student platforms and applications.
- If prompted, approve the plugin installation or click “trust” this account
- To access your email, click on the Outlook/Office365 tile. Your Outlook password is by default your Student Portal password and will automatically sign you in. Warning: DO NOT TRY to type anything as you log in, it will auto-populate your information. Please be patient and allow the sign-in process to run all the way through. When the process is complete you will see your inbox.
For a picture walkthrough of this process, see this document.
Accessing Your Email Account Ongoing
- From a browser, the best way to access your email inbox is to go to http://relay1.okta.com and click on the Outlook/Office365 tile.
- From your phone, please see these FAQs.
Accessing your My Checklist
- Once you access Student Portal, log in to My Checklist using the same username and password you used to access the Relay application and status page. If you need support in resetting this password, please email us at email@example.com.