Accessing Your Account For The First Time
- Set up your Okta account
- If prompted, approve the plugin installation or click “trust” this account
- If you are logged in to Microsoft O365 or another Microsoft inbox (for example, for work or another school email), please log out before continuing.
- Important! You do not need to enter your password in Outlook during Step 5 if you’ve followed the steps above. The system will take several seconds to auto-fill your username and password. Do not click or try to type anything yourself during this process.
- To access, Go to http://relay1.okta.com and click on the Outlook/Office365 tile
For a picture walkthrough of this process, see this document.
Accessing Your Email Account Ongoing
- From a browser, the best way to access your email inbox is to go to http://relay1.okta.com and click on the Outlook/Office365 tile.
- From your phone, please see these FAQs.