Please see the most up-to-date information regarding Relay Online’s COVID-19 response for prospective students below. As always, if you have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admissions: Application Items & Transcripts
We will be working with you to complete your admissions items and understand that there may be challenges along the way related to the coronavirus. As we navigate this experience together, please proactively communicate what support you need by connecting with us at email@example.com.
- Relay Online’s admissions deadlines are here. Please note that Relay is currently unable to receive hard copy transcripts. Please see here for information on how to submit your transcripts to Relay.
- Applicants to the Relay Teaching Residency are highly encouraged to complete their application requirements as soon as possible to ensure you are fully enrolled prior to summer course work, to unlock access to the Relay digital library and to begin their orientation courses.
- All prospective Texas certification-seeking students are expected to study for their TExES content test. Review the TExES Content Test Preparation Guide for more information.
- Rhode Island - class of 2022 certification information is forthcoming
Summer Class Logistics
Like all Relay Online courses, Summer Session is scheduled to take place virtually via Zoom starting Monday, July 13th at 11:30am, EST (10:30am, CST). You can find more detailed information on summer courses here.
Relay Tuition & Financial Options
- See here for information regarding applying for financial aid and other tuition options.
What is the basic skills requirement for admissions to Relay?
- For more information on the basic skills requirement for admissions, please check out this support center article for more detailed information
- If you can provide proof of either (1) holding an international undergraduate degree, or (2) attending an undergraduate institution that did not require one of these basic skills exams for admissions, you may be eligible to be waived from this requirement. Applicants may complete this form (note: you must be logged into your account to access) or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions if you believe you are eligible.
Connect with us at email@example.com or schedule a phone call with the Relay Online, please use this calendly link to schedule office hours.