Please see below for the most up-to-date information regarding Relay Washington, DC’s COVID-19 response for prospective students. This page was last updated on May 28, 2020.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com with any questions!
Admissions Requirement: Sending Relay your official transcript(s)
Relay Washington, DC’s admissions deadlines are listed here. Please note that Relay is currently unable to receive hard copy transcripts. Please see here for instructions on submitting your transcript(s) to Relay electronically.
Admissions Requirement: Submitting a Basic Skills Exam score
Relay requires that all applicants submit an ACT, SAT, GRE, or Praxis CORE exam score sheet to be admitted to Relay. Applicants do NOT have to have met a minimum score, we just need a valid score sheet. You can find more information on this requirement here, along with information on how to access score sheets and what we can accept on an unofficial score sheet. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have NOT taken one of these exams, since testing is not available for most exams during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Throughout your time at Relay Washington, DC, you will be required to take three Praxis certification exams. You can read more about the required exams here. The summer is a great time to begin studying for and taking these exams!
- You can learn more about how to prepare for and take a Praxis exam virtually here.
- If you have already registered for a Praxis exam, please note that ETS is currently waiving rescheduling fees if you were already registered for an exam. To reschedule your testing appointment at no additional cost due to COVID-19, test takers must call Praxis Customer Services at 800-772-9476. Office hours are 8AM - 7:45PM Monday to Friday EST.
Summer 2020 Class Logistics
Relay Washington, DC will be holding Summer Session on the following dates. These classes will be held virtually.
- MAT for Experienced Teachers (one-year track): The 2-day summer session for this program will run from Thursday, July 23 - Friday, July 24 from 8AM - 6PM.
- Relay Teaching Residency: Summer session for incoming Relay Residents will run from Tuesday, July 28 - Friday, July 31.
- KIPP DC: KIPP DC CTRs will join Relay for mandatory orientation on Friday, July 24 from Noon - 5PM.
- Certificate in Special Education: Mandatory orientation will be held virtually on Saturday, June 13 from 10AM - 3PM. Summer session will be held fromMonday, July 6 - Friday, July 10 AND Monday, July 13 - Friday, July 17.