You are still enrolled at Relay, with corresponding academic, financial, and administrative responsibilities, until the withdrawal form is processed and you receive email confirmation from the Registrar’s Office. To better understand the estimated processing time, please reference below:
After learning the implications of early withdrawal from the program and you decide to still withdraw:
- Student submits form
- An automated notification is sent to the Dean's Office to determine if this is the best option for the student to take.
- The Registrar's Office updates Relay's student record with an initiated date to indicate the student interest to exit the program.
- The campus may also follow up with student, advisor, and or school leader to learn additional details
- Leave of Absences: Campus informs the Registrar's Office with a decision. Campus approvals should be made within 1 week upon request to ensure students are updated in a timely manner.
- Withdrawals: Campus reviews the student request in case changes need to be made before the slated processing date. If the Registrar's Office does not hear back, they will proceed with processing.
- The Registrar's Office processes Leave of Absence/Withdrawal Application
- Leave of absences: within two-three days of the decision
- Withdrawals: following Friday from when the student initially submitted the form
- The Registrar's Office will send student a confirmation email. The Office of Student Financial Services will follow up about how to pay any outstanding Relay tuition and fees.