I forgot my Microsoft 365 password
- Go to your Microsoft 365 sign-in page.
- Under Sign-In, select the password link.
- Enter your email address and select Continue.
- Choose an account and select Send Email.
- Open the email and select Reset Your Password.
- Enter a New password and Confirm password, and then select Submit.
Change your Microsoft 365 for Business password to keep your account secure.
- Sign in to office.com/signin with your work or school account.
- Go to Settings > Password.
- Enter your old password.
- Create a new password and confirm it.
- Select Submit to finish and change your password.