Use Pearson's testing center locator to find available nearby testing centers. To search for a testing center:
- Visit the Pearson registration website linked here.
- Select "TExES".
- Select your exam from the list.
- Scroll down to the Exam Sites section and click "Locate a test center".
- Open the pop-up for the test center location search window. If you have a pop-up blocker on, you may need to disable it to view the test center location finder.
- Enter your ZIP code and begin your search for local testing centers that offer your exam. Options may be limited for out-of-Texas testing.
Applies to the following Texas certification exams: TExES Content Test, Pedagogy and Professional Responsibilities (PPR) EC-12 Test, Science of Teaching Reading, and the English as a Second Language Supplemental (ESL) Test
For more articles on Texas certification, click here.