This article is intended for applicants and admitted students who intend to enroll in Relay Nashville for the 2020-21 school year. We're excited to begin working with you! Please find below a comprehensive checklist of the items that should be completed prior to our first day of class on July 18, 2020.
- Complete your Relay application, and accept your offer from Relay. Refer to the Status Page of your application to monitor that we have all items needed for your application to be complete. After your completed application is processed, you will receive an email from Relay with instructions on how to formally accept your offer.
- Pass your required Praxis test(s). Refer to this guidance document for more information. Note, if you are pursuing a dual-endorsement license you must pass the Praxis test for both endorsement areas.
- Review the 2020-21 Class Calendar and add class dates to your personal calendar/planner.
- Send your transcript(s) to the TN Department of Education. Refer to page 3 of this guidance document for details.
- Complete pre-work for our first Summer Term class. Details will be sent via email.
- Complete our Welcome Survey. Details will be sent via email.
- Login to Canvas. All Relay classes and assignments are housed on the Canvas network. Within 24 hours of officially accepting your offer of admittance into Relay, you should receive an automated email with instructions on how to create a username and password to log into Okta. Upon logging into Okta, click on the Canvas icon.
- Bookmark Relay Nashville COVID-19 Updates. Refer to this page for up-to-date information on any ways the coronavirus pandemic may impact your Relay student experience.
- <For incoming Relay Residents only> Enroll in AmeriCorps. Please refer to emails from Relay's AmeriCorps team for more details. To successfully enroll in AmeriCorps, you must complete the following (not all may be possible to complete before July 18): AC-101 AmeriCorps Orientation, AmeriCorps Application, MyAmeriCorps Enrollment Form, Truescreen background check, Fieldprint background check, AmeriCorps Member Service Agreement.