There are two ways we ask students to send their certification exam scores to us: 1) by selecting Relay as your Attending Institution (ETS) / Teacher Preparation Program (Pearson) and 2) uploading your PDF score reports on the Relay Admissions Platform (if you’re a prospective student) or “My Checklists” (if you’re enrolled).
Step 1: Register for Your Exam
ETS Exams - Select Relay as Your Attending Institution
When registering for your exam on ETS’s website (Praxis), there will be an option to “Select Your Attending Institution.” You should select your Relay campus and click “Continue.” Campus codes are below.
- Connecticut: Relay Grad School Ed - CT (3022)
- Denver (including Rhode Island and Atlanta students): Relay Grad School Ed-Denver-CO (2973)
- Delaware: Relay Grad School of Ed-Delaware (2780)
- District of Columbia: Relay Grad School - DC (Code 5281)
- Louisiana: Relay Grad School of Education (2972)
- Memphis, TN: Relay Grad School Ed-Memphis (2980)
- Nashville, TN: Relay Grad School Ed_Nashville (2981)
- Newark, NJ: Relay GSE-Newark (2978)
- Camden: Relay Grad School Ed PA Campus (2976)
- Philadelphia: Relay Grad School Ed PA Campus (2976)
- Texas: Relay GSE Houston (6070)
Pearson Exams - Selecting Relay as Your Teacher Preparation Program
When registering for your exam on Pearson’s website (ILTS, IN CORE, NYSTCE, PECT, TExES), there will be a dropdown option asking you to share your teacher preparation program. In order to receive your scores, you should select your Relay campus from the drop down menu.
- Chicago, Indianapolis, Philadelphia, Texas: Relay Graduate School of Education
- New York: Relay School of Education (858)
Step 2: Upload your PDF Score Reports to Relay Admissions Platform or “My Checklists”
See this Support Center article for instructions on how to upload your score reports to the Relay Admissions Platform or “My Checklists.”