Relay offers eDiplomas in addition to physical diplomas for graduates of Relay’s Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) programs free of charge. eDiplomas are a great electronic option to share a student’s success with their friends, families, and employers which never expire and are presented to students within 24 hours of confirmation of their program completion by the Registrar’s Office.
Students who receive their program completion email will receive an email from email@example.com titled “An eDiploma has been generated for you” within 24 hours of their program completion email with more information and their eDiploma attached. Please make sure to check your junk/spam folder for this email if you haven’t received it within this time frame.
You can download the attachment by either opening and saving it or dragging it directly to your desktop. Please note, eDiploma sent to your email cannot be printed.
- This document can serve as official proof of graduation
- You can verify its authenticity by first downloading the document to your desktop and then scrolling to the bottom of the page and following instructions there
- Validation offers security when sharing with multiple parties as any document which has been tampered with will appear as invalid
- You can share your diploma to celebrate your accomplishments with friends, family, and employers
- This document may alleviate the need for transcripts and enrollment letters as it serves as official proof of graduation
As a reminder, students with any holds on their account must resolve their holds before receiving official proof of transcript or e-diploma. However, students can still request an unofficial transcript and/or an enrollment verification letter while paying off any outstanding balances.
Electronic Diplomas are guaranteed to be authentic. They have an embedded value that will change if the electronic diploma has been changed in any way. This validation service is intended for any institution or person who wants to validate that the diploma is authentic and has not been modified.
- Use the "Select PDF to be validated" button to search your desktop or network for the saved PDF document you wish to validate.
- Select the document and validate.