Starting in Summer 2020, Relay has begun offering eDiplomas in addition to physical diplomas for all current and future graduates of Relay’s Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) programs free of charge. eDiplomas are a great electronic option to share a student’s success with their friends, families, and employers which never expire and are presented to students within 24 hours of confirmation of their program completion by the Registrar’s Office.
Students who receive their program completion email will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org titled “An eDiploma has been generated for you” within 24 hours of their program completion email with more information and their eDiploma attached. Please make sure to check your junk/spam folder for this email if you haven’t received it within this time frame.
You can download the attachment by either opening and saving it or dragging it directly to your desktop.Please note, eDiploma sent to your email cannot be printed.
- This document can serve as official proof of graduation
- You can verify its authenticity by first downloading the document to your desktop and then scrolling to the bottom of the page and following instructions there
- Validation offers security when sharing with multiple parties as any document which has been tampered with will appear as invalid
- You can share your diploma to celebrate your accomplishments with friends, family, and employers
- This document may alleviate the need for transcripts and enrollment letters as it serves as official proof of graduation