Student Financial Services helps bring awareness to students about their financial responsibility each academic school year and the available financial options and resources for covering the tuition charges. We focus on ensuring students feel prepared with the necessary next steps around what is expected of them each term to ensure they remain in good financial standing to prevent the implications of past due balances.
Please see below for available webinar recording of our most frequently asked questions.
1. How to read my financial aid offer?
2. What are my financial options?
3. How to read and pay my bill?
4. What is a Direct Loan and how do I apply?
5. What is a TEACH Grant and how do I apply?