- For all applicants: Applicants to Relay Graduate School of Education are required to satisfy all requirements on their admissions checklists in order to be fully admitted students.
- For applicants who have certain admissions requirements in-progress or outstanding at the time of admission: Applicants may be conditionally admitted to Relay.
- What is Conditional Admissions?: Conditional admissions refers to students who have been admitted conditionally to Relay on the basis of outstanding admissions requirements. While a student is conditionally admitted they have academic and financial implications. Once a student who was conditionally admitted has satisfied their outstanding conditional admissions items, they are considered fully admitted students at Relay.
- Academic Implications
- Students who do not satisfy their in-progress or outstanding admissions requirements by the deadlines listed below may be administratively withdrawn from Relay.
- Financial Implications:The following implications apply to all students who are conditionally admitted:
- Federal Aid - Students conditionally admitted are not eligible for federal aid (i.e. federal unsubsidized direct loans and TEACH grants)
- Tuition Charges - Students remain responsible for paying the full balance of tuition and fees that have been charged to them
- Loan Deferral Implications - Students are ineligible to receive in-school deferment for pre-existing student loans. Students in Alt Route programs do not qualify for in-school loan deferment under any circumstances.
- Veteran Affairs (VA) implications - Students who are conditionally admitted to Relay and are seeking to apply for VA benefits in an approved location are considered by the VA as “non-matriculated” students. Therefore, the VA will limit those students’ eligibility of benefits to two consecutive terms*.
|Conditional Admissions Information and Deadlines|
|Official Transcript Showing Bachelor’s Degree
Applicable to: Applicants who have accepted an offer of admissions to Relay and have not yet provided their official transcript demonstrating an earned their bachelor’s degree.
How to Satisfy:
Applicants must submit to Relay an official transcript that demonstrates that they have earned their bachelor’s degree. Please instructions on submitting transcripts here.
Deadline(s) to Submit:
Are there any extensions to submit?: No