Relay offers state-approved educator preparation programs (EPPs) in the following states: Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, and the District of Columbia. Students located in a state not listed may be able to enroll in and complete a Relay educator preparation program as an out-of-state certification/licensure candidate. See Professional Licensure Disclosures for information on Relay programs that meet educational requirements for licensure and Certification/Licensure Pathways for information on out-of-state program completion and out-of-state certification/licensure reciprocity.
- Accreditation and Approvals
- Educator Preparation Program Approvals
- Continuous Improvement
- Relay Offices: Institutional Governance, Administration, and Support & Board of Trustees
- Relay Offices: Office of the Provost of Teacher Preparation
- Relay Offices: Teams
- Relay Offices: Facilities