All prospective students must complete Relay’s admissions process, including an application and providing additional supporting materials. Relay’s admissions process includes the following components:
- Applicant information, including education and employment information;
- An up-to-date and polished resume;
- A short essay on your commitment to teaching;
- Contact information for at least one recommender, to whom Relay will reach out;
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. Please see here for specific submission instructions for official transcripts, including bachelor’s degree conferred transcripts, graduate transcripts, transcripts from institutions outside of the US, and credits earned from study abroad; and
- Proof of meeting state- and/or program-specific admissions requirements.